Writing for the Web with Style and Purpose
Whether you're new to web writing, or you're a professional writer looking to deepen your skills, this book is for you. You'll learn how to write web copy that addresses your readers' needs and supports your business goals.
Learn from real-world examples and interviews with people who put these ideas into action every day: Kristina Halvorson of Brain Traffic, Tiffani Jones Brown of Pinterest, Randy J. Hunt of Etsy, Gabrielle Blair of Design Mom, Mandy Brown of Editorially, Sarah Richards of GOV.UK, and more.
- Write marketing copy, interface flows, blog posts, legal policies, and emails
- Develop behind-the-scenes documents like mission statements, survey questions, and project briefs
- Find your voice and adapt your tone for the situation
- Build trust and fostering relationships with readers
- Make a simple style guide