The Field Study Handbook
The comprehensive how-to, why-to guide to running international field research projects. The Handbook is for anyone that needs to understand users, customers, people across markets, geographies and cultures.
The Handbook reveals how to:
- Build and lead trusted multicultural teams, anywhere in the world.
- Run a field study from pitch to deliverable, initial hypothesis to becoming organisational wisdom.
- Learn how to read contexts, identify patterns of behaviour, decode cultures, and generate insights that inform and inspire product, brand, strategy, policy, and communications.
- Pinpoint the difference between local, regional, and globally relevant solutions.
- Challenge minds, flutter hearts, and make a difference.