User Experience Revolution
A practical battle plan for putting the user at the heart of your business
This book is for anybody passionate about user experience, but who is working in a company that is failing its customers. It contains a battle plan of practical advice for changing the culture of businesses. Changing them, so they put the user first.
You might be a designer, marketer, content specialist or any one of many jobs concerned about user experience.
You do not need to be a manager, although you might be. You do not need to be an expert in user experience. You just need a willingness to challenge the way your company does things and be relentless at putting the user first.
This book will:
- Encourage you to break out of your comfort zone and start influencing the full scope of the user experience.
- Teach you how to articulate the benefits of user-centric thinking efficiently.
- Guide you through the process of building a grassroots movement within your company — a movement that will advocate the needs of your users.
- Provide practical ways you can raise the profile of the user within your organization.
- Help you find and build a proof of concepts to sell the benefits of a user-centric approach.
- Show you how to get management interested in user experience, and gain their support.
- Identify ways of embedding user-centric methodologies into the culture of the company.